maandag 17 augustus 2009

Saving your Outlook shortcuts

Outlook has a handy feature in the navigation pane: It let's you save shortcuts to often-used folders.
But I noticed that sometimes these shortcuts disappear (I suspect after an automatic update, but MVP says that cannot be true).
My system administrator has searched for a solution. You cannot make them disappearance-resistent, but you can make a backup of
C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\(profilename).XML.
Now, if you lose them again, simply restore this xml file from its backup location.

A related tip is to reset your navigationpane entirely (should you want that): Start | Run | outlook.exe /resetnavpane.

2 opmerkingen:

Alexis zei

I had a day when I ran into an one objectionable trouble connected with my Outlook messages. As luck would have it I rapidly determined this problems. And exist one ability which bring me to mansion about this tool concerning to use it for this problem - how can i view my email form ost file in outlook?.

zachariasjacek zei

Arctic Snow Peak Titanium - Titanium Arts
Arctic titanium bolt Snow titanium engagement rings Peak. © 2019 titanium dog teeth TITANA ARTICLES titanium white acrylic paint LTD. TIAHRAH'S OST | mens titanium wedding bands LLC.